NOTICE OF MEETING
DIRECTORS OF DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2017 AT 5:00 P.M.
2540 KING ARTHUR BLVD., SUITE 220, LEWISVILLE, TEXAS 75056
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of Denton County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1-B will meet in regular session, open to the public, at the above date, time and location, at which meeting the following items will be considered:
1. Call to Order;
2. Public communications and comments.
3. Adopt Minutes of Meeting held November 1, 2017.
4. Hear and discuss security report from Security Committee.
5. Report from DCFWSD 1-A with regard to:
A. Monthly Construction Activity.
B. Monthly Water and Sewer Reports.
C. Task/open issues list compiled at the request of all Districts.
D. Report on reclaimed water use.
E. Security Report, including review of crime reports from City of Lewisville.
F. Street Repairs and Top 10 List of Repairs.
6. Report from Kathi Dye & Associates, LLC, as bookkeeper, financial officer, and investment officer, with regard to DCFWSD 1-B finances and recommendations regarding financial matters. Take any and all actions necessary or appropriate related to such matters.
7. Review tax collection report, and take any necessary action in connection therewith.
8. Discuss DCFWSD 1-B web site and consider approval of website updates and content.
9. Hear Attorney’s Report, including:
A. Discuss effects of new legislation in connection with annexation by a municipality; and
B. Discuss traffic issues within the District, including traffic in the alley between Merlin Drive and Damsel Caitlyn Drive and take any action thereon.
10. Review and consider items to add to the next Board agenda.
Pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code, Chapter 551, the Board of Directors may convene in closed session to discuss matters relating to pending or contemplated litigation, personnel matters and real estate transactions.
EXECUTED this 29th day of November, 2017.
DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
Julianne B. Kugle
Sanford Kuhl Hagan Kugle Parker Kahn LLP
Attorneys for the District