Agenda 08-07-18 – AMENDED
Denton 1B EVO report-2018
General Manager Report
2018-19 FOMB 07-17-18 PRELIM
2018 Certified Totals (ARB Approved)
Budget – Draft – same W S rates_Denton 1B
Budget (inc ws rates)- draft 8.2018_D1-B
Interlocal Agreement – Denton County
Current Amended Rate Order 6-3-15
Agreement for Independent Contractor Services
A M E N D E D
NOTICE OF MEETING
DIRECTORS OF DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
TUESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2018 AT 5:00 P.M.
2540 KING ARTHUR BLVD., SUITE 220, LEWISVILLE, TEXAS 75056
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of Denton County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1-B will meet in regular session, open to the public, at the above date, time and location, at which meeting the following items will be considered:
1. Call to Order;
2. Public communications and comments.
3. Adopt Minutes of Meeting held June 13, 2018.
4. Receive EVO report and take any action thereon.
5. Hear and discuss security report from Security Committee.
6. Report from DCFWSD 1-A with regard to:
A. Monthly Construction Activity.
B. Monthly Water and Sewer Reports.
C. Task/open issues list compiled at the request of all Districts.
D. Report on reclaimed water use.
E. Security Report, including review of crime reports from City of Lewisville.
F. Street Repairs and Top 10 List of Repairs.
7. Discuss and consider adoption of Denton County FWSD 1-A Facilities and Operations Management Budget (‘FOMB’) for fiscal year ending September 30, 2019, including discussion of methods used for allocation of costs.
8. Report from Kathi Dye, CPA, LLC, as bookkeeper, financial officer, and investment officer, with regard to DCFWSD 1-B finances and recommendations regarding financial matters. Take any and all actions necessary or appropriate related to such matters, including:
A. Consider adoption of budget for fiscal year ending September 30, 2019.
9. Review tax collection report, and take any necessary action in connection therewith.
10. Review possible tax rates and related calculations, and authorize publication of Notice of Public Hearing on Tax Rate.
11. Discuss DCFWSD 1-B web site and consider approval of website updates and content.
12. Hear Attorney’s Report, including:
A. Approve Interlocal Cooperation Agreement with Denton County for Tax Collection.
B. Consider renewal of insurance.
C. Consider adoption of Amended Rate Order.
D. Consider approving Agreement for Independent Contractor Services (Extra Job Coordinator).
13. Review and consider items to add to the next Board agenda.
Pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code, Chapter 551, the Board of Directors may convene in closed session to discuss matters relating to pending or contemplated litigation, personnel matters and real estate transactions.
EXECUTED this 31st day of July, 2018.
DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
Julianne B. Kugle
Sanford Kuhl Hagan Kugle Parker Kahn LLP
Attorneys for the District