Aff of Pub – Notice of Tax Rate Hearing
Ord Set Tax 2018
2018-19 FOMB 08-21-18 FINAL
2019_09.30 Budget (inc ws rates)- draft 8.2018_D1-B
2019_09.30 draft Budget – same W S rates_Denton 1B
Amended Rate Order 09-05-18
Auditor Engagement Letter – 2018
DCFWSD 1A reply to 1B Comments to FOMB (9-30-19)
DCFWSD 1-A Report
Denton 1-B Comments to FOMB (9-30-19)
Notice to S&P 2018 (taxes)
Resolution Evid Review of Invest Policy
NOTICE OF MEETING
DIRECTORS OF DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2018 AT 5:00 P.M.
2540 KING ARTHUR BLVD., SUITE 220, LEWISVILLE, TEXAS 75056
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of Denton County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1-B will meet in regular session, open to the public, at the above date, time and location, at which meeting the following items will be considered:
1. Call to Order;
2. Public communications and comments.
3. Adopt Minutes of Meeting held August 7, 2018.
4. Conduct Public Hearing on tax rate.
5. Consider adoption of Order Setting Tax Rate and Levying Tax for 2018.
6. Approve Amended Notice to Sellers and Purchasers within the District.
7. Hear and discuss security report from Security Committee.
8. Report from DCFWSD 1-A with regard to:
A. Monthly Construction Activity.
B. Monthly Water and Sewer Reports.
C. Task/open issues list compiled at the request of all Districts.
D. Report on reclaimed water use.
E. Security Report, including review of crime reports from City of Lewisville.
F. Street Repairs and Top 10 List of Repairs.
9. Discuss and consider adoption of Denton County FWSD 1-A Facilities and Operations Management Budget (‘FOMB’) for fiscal year ending September 30, 2019.
10. Report from Kathi Dye, CPA, LLC, as bookkeeper, financial officer, and investment officer, with regard to DCFWSD 1-B finances and recommendations regarding financial matters. Take any and all actions necessary or appropriate related to such matters, including:
A. Consider adoption of budget for fiscal year ending September 30, 2019.
11. Consider engagement of auditor.
12. Review tax collection report, and take any necessary action in connection therewith.
13. Discuss DCFWSD 1-B web site and consider approval of website updates and content.
14. Hear Attorney’s Report, including:
A. Consider adoption of Resolution Evidencing Review of Investment Policy and Investment Strategies.
B. Consider adoption of Amended Rate Order.
15. Review and consider items to add to the next Board agenda.
Pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code, Chapter 551, the Board of Directors may convene in closed session to discuss matters relating to pending or contemplated litigation, personnel matters and real estate transactions.
EXECUTED this 28th day of August, 2018.
DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
Julianne B. Kugle
Sanford Kuhl Hagan Kugle Parker Kahn LLP
Attorneys for the District