Agenda 02-05-20 – DCFWSD 1-B
2020-2021 Capital Expenditures Analysis
Audit Summary Letter-2019 – DC 1-B
Denton 1-A General Manager Report
Joint Election Agreement – Denton County
McCall Gibson Fraud Response Letter 9.30.19
McCall Gibson Lift Station Letter-2019
Order Calling Directors Election
Reso Concerning Tax Exemptions – 2020 – DCFWSD 1-B
Summary of Accounts for 2019 Tax Roll
NOTICE OF MEETING
DIRECTORS OF DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2020 AT 5:00 P.M.
2540 KING ARTHUR BLVD., SUITE 220, LEWISVILLE, TEXAS 75056
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code, Chapter 551, that the Board of Directors of Denton County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1-B will meet in regular session, open to the public, at the above date, time and location, at which meeting the following items will be considered:
1. Call to Order;
2. Public communications and comments.
3. Adopt Minutes of Meeting held January 8, 2020.
4. Hear report from City of Lewisville regarding proposed annexation of Castle Hills districts.
5. Hear and discuss security report from Security Committee.
6. Report from DCFWSD 1-A with regard to:
A. Monthly Construction Activity.
B. Monthly Water and Sewer Reports.
C. Task/open issues list compiled at the request of all Districts.
D. Report on reclaimed water use.
E. Security Report, including review of crime reports from City of Lewisville.
F. Street Repairs and Top 10 List of Repairs.
G. Discuss replaced landscaping.
7. Report from Dye and Tovery, LLC, as bookkeeper, financial officer, and investment officer, with regard to DCFWSD 1-B finances and recommendations regarding financial matters, and review of tax collection report. Take any and all actions necessary or appropriate related to such matters.
8. Consider approving audit for fiscal year ended September 30, 2019;
9. Discuss funding of improvements to parks and take any action thereon.
10. Discuss DCFWSD 1-B web site;
11. Hear Attorney’s Report, including:
A. Review of analysis regarding impact of removal of general homestead exemption, and consider adoption of Resolution Concerning Tax Exemptions for 2020.
B. Consider adoption of Order Calling Directors Election.
C. Consider approval of Joint Election Agreement and Contract for Election Services.
D. Appoint agent for election matters.
12. Review and consider items to add to the next Board agenda.
Pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code, Chapter 551, the Board of Directors may convene in closed session to discuss matters relating to pending or contemplated litigation, personnel matters and real estate transactions.
EXECUTED this 29th day of January, 2020.
DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
Julianne B. Kugle
Sanford Kuhl Hagan Kugle Parker Kahn LLP
Attorneys for the District