Agenda 06-03-20 – DCFWSD 1-B
Meeting Materials- Denton FWSD 1-B- 06-03-2020
F1 03 APR EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2020
F2 01 APR 2020 Dist Billing Report
F3 APR 2020_Consolidated ALL DIST MTHLY FIN REPORT
Dragon Construction agreement and Whirlix proposal
NOTICE OF MEETING
DIRECTORS OF DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3, 2020 AT 5:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of Denton County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1-B will meet in regular session via ZOOM audio/video conference at 5:00 p.m., on Wednesday, June 3, 2020. This audio/video conference meeting is authorized by the suspension of certain provisions of Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, as described below. To participate in the meeting using ZOOM, the Meeting ID is 813 8102 8256 and the Password is 883470. The dial in number to participate by audio only is 1-346-248-7799, the Meeting ID is 813 8102 8256 and the Password is 883470. Electronic copies of the meeting materials are available at http://castlehillsgovernment.com/1b/ at such time as the meeting occurs. At the meeting the following items will be considered and acted on:
1. Call to Order;
2. Public communications and comments.
3. Adopt Minutes of Meeting held May 6, 2020.
4. Hear report from City of Lewisville regarding proposed annexation of Castle Hills districts.
5. Hear and discuss security report from Security Committee.
6. Report from DCFWSD 1-A with regard to:
A. Monthly Construction Activity.
B. Monthly Water and Sewer Reports.
C. Task/open issues list compiled at the request of all Districts.
D. Report on reclaimed water use.
E. Security Report, including review of crime reports from City of Lewisville.
F. Street Repairs and Top 10 List of Repairs.
G. Discuss replaced landscaping.
7. Report from Dye and Tovery, LLC, as bookkeeper, financial officer, and investment officer, with regard to DCFWSD 1-B finances and recommendations regarding financial matters, and review of tax collection report. Take any and all actions necessary or appropriate related to such matters.
8. Hear report from Park Committee regarding funding of improvements to parks, and take any action thereon.
9. Discuss DCFWSD 1-B web site;
10. Hear Attorney’s Report, including:
A. Consider adoption of Amended Rate Order.
B. Consider adoption of Order Adopting Section 49.2731 Electronic Bidding Rules.
C. Consider adoption of Resolution Regarding Unclaimed Property.
11. Review and consider items to add to the next Board agenda.
Pursuant to the March 16, 2020, Declaration by the Governor of the State of Texas, certain requirements of Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, have been suspended in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disaster. This action allows governmental bodies to conduct meetings by telephone or video conference to advance the public health goal of limiting face-to face meetings (also called “social distancing”) to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
EXECUTED this 27th day of May, 2020.
DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
Julianne B. Kugle
Sanford Kuhl Hagan Kugle Parker Kahn LLP
Attorneys for the District