NOTICE OF MEETING
DIRECTORS OF DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 2020 AT 5:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of Denton County Fresh Water Supply District No. 1-B will meet in regular session via ZOOM audio/video conference at 5:00 p.m., on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. This audio/video conference meeting is authorized by the suspension of certain provisions of Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, as described below. To participate in the meeting using ZOOM, the Meeting ID is 889 2616 3319 and the Password is 923625. The dial in number to participate by audio only is 1 346 248 7799, the Meeting ID is 889 2616 3319 and the Password is 923625. Electronic copies of the meeting materials are available at http://castlehillsgovernment.com/1b/ at such time as the meeting occurs. At the meeting the following items will be considered and acted on:
1. Call to Order;
2. Public communications and comments.
3. Adopt Minutes of Meeting held June 3, 2020.
4. Hear report from City of Lewisville regarding proposed annexation of Castle Hills districts.
5. Hear and discuss security report from Security Committee.
6. Report from DCFWSD 1-A with regard to:
A. Monthly Construction Activity.
B. Monthly Water and Sewer Reports.
C. Task/open issues list compiled at the request of all Districts.
D. Report on reclaimed water use.
E. Security Report, including review of crime reports from City of Lewisville.
F. Street Repairs and Top 10 List of Repairs.
G. Discuss replaced landscaping.
7. Report from Dye and Tovery, LLC, as bookkeeper, financial officer, and investment officer, with regard to DCFWSD 1-B finances and recommendations regarding financial matters, and review of tax collection report. Take any and all actions necessary or appropriate related to such matters.
8. Review cash flow/capital expenditure analysis through December, 2021 and take any action thereon.
9. Hear report from Park Committee regarding funding of improvements to parks, and take any action thereon.
10. Discuss DCFWSD 1-B web site;
11. Hear Attorney’s Report, including:
A. Consider purchase of an “Owl” Camera.
B. Consider renewal of insurance.
12. Review and consider items to add to the next Board agenda.
Pursuant to the March 16, 2020, Declaration by the Governor of the State of Texas, certain requirements of Chapter 551, Texas Government Code, have been suspended in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) disaster. This action allows governmental bodies to conduct meetings by telephone or video conference to advance the public health goal of limiting face-to face meetings (also called “social distancing”) to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
EXECUTED this 24th day of June, 2020.
DENTON COUNTY FRESH WATER SUPPLY DISTRICT NO. 1-B
Julianne B. Kugle
Sanford Kuhl Hagan Kugle Parker Kahn LLP
Attorneys for the District